Located in Irvine, California, Mr. Brechner oversees the company and focuses on strategic planning, providing leadership and direction and relationship building with key suppliers and clients. He is a two-decade Telecom veteran and has worked for Service Providers, Manufacturers and Valued Added Distributors in many different roles ranging from Account Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Marketing, Executive Director of International and Vice President of Product Management for Switching, RF and Optical networks. In Craig’s last successful venture in Telecom he was Co-Founder and President of Phoenix Telecom Solutions which operated facilities in the United States, Brazil and The Netherlands. The company was purchased by Scout Partners, LLC. in December of 2012. Since that time, Craig has gone on to create other companies in the Medical and Real Estate Industries.
Craig holds Bachelor’s in Business Economics, a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University and has completed executive education course work at Harvard Business School. He has served on the Business Technical Committee of the CCA, is an active member and board member of the Entrepreneur’s Organization of Orange County, CA and has presented at numerous telecom conferences including Futurecom Brazil, CCA, NTCA, ITU Geneva, Quest Forum and CTIA and is a member of Who’s Who in America.
Craig is also very active in his community sitting on the Development Committee of St. Mary’s School and coaches his son’s soccer team.
Gil has over 20 years of professional technical and business experience and has spent 16 years in the telecom industry. His experience has demonstrated his ability to develop network telecom companies from ground zero to leadership status in Brazil and CALA markets. He is a proven entrepreneur with a successful track record for identifying and addressing market opportunities. A former engineer, Gil worked for the Ford Motor Company where he developed automotive technology solutions and processes that remain in use today. Since acquiring his MBA from The Ohio State University in 2000, he has married his technical background and business acumen to innovate efficient, practical and sound solutions for the telecom industry.
As President of Zurich Technology Solutions, Gil is building an industry leading company respected for efficient order management and wide ranging availability of products and technical services. In 2009, Amerinode which is now Zurich Technology Solutions launched its US presence rapidly capitalizing on the new opportunity and leveraging the companies’ established sourcing competencies.
Gil is an electrical engineering graduate of Escola Politecnica in Sao Paulo, Brazil and holds an MBA from The Ohio State University.
Join the Inspired Team at Zurich Technology Solutions
We are always in search of dynamic talent to take part in our success. Enjoy the opportunity to wear many hats and make a real impact. The sky is the limit in what you may be able to do in our good spirited, entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking for motivated professionals who enjoy a fast-paced setting and possess proven skills in telecom networking and IT equipment sales (both inside and field), network repair and network engineering, information technology, warehouse management, operations and administration.
Submit inquiries regarding employment with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Zurich Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zurich considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as qualified individual with a disability, or protected veteran.
|Department||Sales & Marketing|
|Territory||The United States and Canada|
|Target Customers||Telecom Operators, Tier 1 and Tier 2 (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Rogers, U.S. Cellular, BCE, Telus, others)
OEMs (Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, Cisco, others)
Join our exciting and rapidly growing team! Zurich Technology Solutions is a multinational telecommunications company with presence in 6 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Perú, Ecuador, Colombia and The United States. We are a global reseller of multivendor network equipment and independent provider of repair services to the largest telecom operators and OEMs. Zurich also provides multi-year Spare Part Management, Logistics and Remanufacturing services to telecom providers. We are in search of talent professionals to take part in our success.
We are seeking a self-starting Account Executive with solid and verifiable experience in selling infrastructure telecom equipment to the main operators in the US and Canada.
Reporting to the President, the Telecom Account Executive is responsible for designing and delivering a commercial strategy for Zurich expansion.
- Develop new accounts and manage existing ones through active calling, emailing, and visiting in a regular basis
- Create and manage sales funnel in CRM system and provide internal sale reports.
- Answer RFQs, elaborate RFIs, and compose complex proposals
- Create presentations, promotions and sales campaigns with the marketing team
- Plan and implement tradeshow and other sales tactical initiatives
- Build, expand, and cultivate strong relationships with our customer’s buyers and engineers at all levels within a large organization
- Travel to tradeshows and customers within the US and Canada
- Manage, train and motivate inside sales staff
- Meet or exceed sales plan
- 5+ years of experience in the telecom industry
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals with a must-win and upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated, self-managed, enthusiastic, and charismatic
- Relentless work ethic
- Excellent phone, interpersonal and written skills
- Passion for closing deals with history of gaining access to high-level decision makers
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with strong computing knowledge, including advanced PowerPoint and Excel
There is no relocation package offered at this time. Zurich offers 2 job locations: Los Angeles, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Local talent is preferred. Our competitive compensation package is comprised of a base salary plus a no-limit bonus plan, commensurate with experience.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Join our exciting and rapidly growing team! Zurich Technology Solutions is a multinational telecommunications company with presence in 6 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and The United States. We are a global reseller of multivendor network equipment and independent provider of repair services to the largest telecom operators and OEMs. Zurich also provides multi-year Spare Part Management, Logistics and Remanufacturing services to telecom providers. We are in search of talent professionals to take part in our success.
We are seeking a Marketing Communication Specialist with solid experience in supporting sales organizations, developing marketing campaigns and coordinating online media assets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate our presence at national and local industry trade shows
- Develop and maintain our online media content including company website and social media platforms
- Develop and manage company’s sale collateral in physical format such as direct mail, brochures, and line cards as well as electronic content in PDF format such as whitepapers, case studies, presentations.
- Be responsible for our company’s SEO strategy and success
- Develop and launch captivating email marketing campaigns to prospect new customers and expand existing ones
- Write press releases
Qualifications and Skills
- Versed in WordPress, HTML, MailChimp, ConstantContact, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, PDF) and Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent written communication skill
- Location and hours are flexible
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour