24/7 Telecom and IT Remote Technical Support for Infrastructure Equipment
Zurich Technology Solutions provides specialized multivendor legacy support by hiring qualified engineers from the OEMs such as former Ericsson, Nokia, Cisco and Huawei employees (most with 15+ years of experience) and by leveraging our telecom labs and test sets to certify and train the engineering team.
Our global tier 1 telecom customers rely on Zurich Remote Technical Team for ticket resolutions (level 1, 2 and 3) to cover 100% of their wireless network elements:
- BSS & OSS
- RAN and Access Equipment
- Core, BSC & RNC
- Software Updates & Upgrades
Through our very own web-based ticketing portal (TAP), customers have 24/7 access to open and follow up tickets, detailed and customized reports, and dashboards. Our portal can integrate with Remedy and other service management systems.
Zurich multi-vendor and multi-language support approach significantly decreases restoration and resolution times while radically simplifies vendor management with a single point of contact.
We increase system availability by proactively:
- Monitoring network elements
- Providing tested multivendor hardware
Whatever your need, our team is there to support you with a positive, can-do approach to your most challenging network needs. We are committed to making your every interaction with our team a productive and pleasant one. Customer service and industry leading competency in telecom and IT multivendor parts supply, repair and management has been the foundation of our company from its inception. We enjoy a very high degree of repeat customer business due to the relationships we foster from our very first point of contact.
Service highlights include:
- Alternative source to OEMs for Tier 1 to 3 technical support utilizing OEM trained technicians and labs to recreate your network environment
- Browser based ticketing system with the ability to create service ticket and track status
- Open 24/7 365 days a year Technical Support Center located in North America and several countries in Latin America (English, Spanish and Portuguese support).
- Additional 24/7 technician for on-site troubleshooting (next available flight)