Remanufacturing and Repackaging of Telecom and IT Equipment
Our remanufacturing and repackaging services are conducted valuing your metrics as our own. We operate with speed, efficiency, client ease and low cost aligning our internal scorecard to yours. We have been conducting remanufacturing services for major carriers and OEMs since 2007, consistently delivering low cost, quick turn around and seamless setup/transition of complex projects.
We conduct screening, framework update, repair, cleaning and refurbishing to like-new condition based on the OEM specifications and backup with Zurich’s warranty and certification. Our proprietary and customizable systems and automated testing capabilities facilitate the screening process for rapid screen and test.
- Remanufacturing and Repacking services highlights include:
- Re-Kitting, repackaging and shipping
- Software based tracking and management system bringing complete customer visibility of the process from commencement though delivery, documenting repair status and what components were changed, removed or added.
- Complete device history.
- Comprehensive project management field return of CPE equipment from receiving, inspection, testing, flashing, software, configuration, final QC, packaging, kitting and shipping.
- Remanufacturing of Class B Refurbished Equipment for OEMs.
- Contract Manufacturing or low volume manufacturing of Legacy Product Lines.
- Rack and Stack
- Test and Integration of circuit packs
- Supplier Management
- Inventory Management
- Forward and Reverse Logistics Management